Step Himalaya Trek is a well-known government licensed trekking and touring company in Nepal. We accept your bookings under the following terms and conditions.
1. When you confirmed trip, we need photo copy of your passport and 30% down payment of the total price for advance flight tickets and hotel booking and permit process.
2. Payments can be wired by bank transfer, western union, or money grams. Please, use any means of transfer according to your convenience.
3. Bank service charge should be paid by the clients themselves at the time of deposit.
4. After receiving photo copy of your passport, and 30% advance form you, we send you final confirmation receipt.
5. Remaining balance can be made after your arrival in Nepal. Full payment should be made before trip departure. Be mindful, we also reserve the right to cancel your trip provided full amount is not paid in time.
6. We accept your last minute booking (15 days prior to tour departure date).
7. Travel insurance is compulsory for all Clients undertaking any tour. It should provide adequate protection for the full duration of the tour to cover personal injury, medical expenses, repatriation expenses, helicopter evacuation, loss of luggage, etc.
8. If you wish to arrange your travel insurance from our Company, we will arrange travel insurance for you.
10. Risk & Liabilities:
We are committed to providing the best services which will give you a once in a life time journey. In this connection, we perform our duties honestly & seriously to make your journey as very smooth & pleasant. However, the entire programs in Nepal/Tibet/Bhutan are conducted strictly under the rules and regulation of theirs own policies.
Therefore Step Himalaya Trek Company and its related organization shall not be responsible for any changes in the itinerary due to unavoidable circumstance such as govt. restriction, Land slide, road blockage, flood, snow, political unrest, cancellation of flight, delay, sickness or accident, Any extra cost incurring there of shall be borne by the clients on the spots and Its sometimes the case that trekkers finish ahead of schedule or they end up stopping a trek early for health or personal reasons, If this is the case – please understand that we can not offer any refunds for unused days on the trek.because that our costs are the same as we have an obligation to pay our guides and porters for the time they have committed.